For all of those who don’t know what HyperX is about, then please acknowledge this article for expanding your spectrum of knowledge to the highest level.
HyperX is what came out from the Kingston technology, which is one of the globe’s largest independent memory producers. Basically, HyperX is a gaming hardware series for all professional gamers and super-tech brilliants out there in the world. The firmware began its existence about a few decades ago, in 2002 and the world witnessed the multifold growth in the firmware since then. The highest quality and performance of the products this brand offers has been its pride for the longest time. Today, HyperX provides a variety of products such as memory modules, headsets, USB flash drives, and what not! The excellent performance, top-notch quality, and quirky designs are what make this brand the first choice of the top-star gamers and tech fanatics across the board.
Also, HyperX is known for making world records and receiving complimentary certificates by making the most reliable products in the tech industry. You can have all the features you require to be the winner of your professionalism, using HyperX.
What’s about HyperX Cloud II?
Hyperx cloud 2 is the best gaming headset of the company and is the favorite of the costumers. Let me tell you, for a gamer, and a good gaming headset is not just about gaming, it is also about the regular purpose headphones it can be used for.
When they say Kingston is aesthetic, they mean it by every word. Unlike all the other headsets whose primary objective is to provide sharp lines, lights, and sounds effect, Kingston sets out another way apart. Hyperx Cloud 2 went for the other ways to prove its customers why it’s the best- by popping off the boom mic, and you can have a hi-fi gaming experience.
Features of HyperX Cloud II Headsets
Want to know what’s the hype about this headset? Why is it getting the limelight of the people in the market? Then let’s get to its outstanding features, which will make you amazed. Here are they:
- Audio and microphone control: It allows you to adjust not just the sound volume but also the mic volume. You can easily on and off your mic and higher or lower the volume according to your individual choice.
- Surround Sound 7.1: This feature lets you live the game like its real. You can enhance your experience of gaming and even ordinary tasks such as movies or music.
- Hardware drove: there is absolutely no need for a driver as it is already hardware driven. All you need to do is plug in and play. Isn’t it amazing?
- Rich Voice quality: The microphone of this headset is set to noise cancellation. This means you have all things under control- cancel the eco using the USB sound card. This eventually leads to a much clearer voice with the gaming voice increasing loud as the game proceeds to give chills down your spines.
- Chat programs: You even have the ability to Skype during the gaming sessions and chat endlessly with your partners in the game.
- Used in both PCs and Macs: Yes, the headset can be used almost anywhere. You don’t have to worry about its compatibility with your Mac.
- Two-year warranty: If by chance some, you face some errors with the product, the company has got your back. You have free technical support from them. What else do you want?
If the features listed above don’t thrill you enough, then I don’t know what else can.
Design of HyperX Cloud II
The headset primarily consists of two parts- the original headset and the USB sound card. A short cable of around 3.6 mm is required to attach the headset. Talking about the USB card, it is featured on a wire that twice of headset cable; and goes all the way to the USB plug. For protection on the outer layers, both the cables are covered in a braided cloth and for easy detangling.
The headset looks way from expensive that it actually is, and relatively more affordable than the others in the gaming world. Its detachable mic makes it a good pair of over-ear headphones set. So, you also have a rubber plug to cover the void space after detaching the boom mic. You can set your volume through different clicks as you move your headphones.
You won’t definitely want a headphone set, which is uncomfortable and pain in the ears when used for hours on the go. Worry not, Hyperx knows what you need. The earpads and headband are way comfier and fit nicely on the head without giving you headaches.
What connections do you need to set up Hyperx Cloud 2 software?
As mentioned before, the USB card features a 3.5mm cable for the headset and solitary volume control; you’ll have a microphone mute switch, a remote to activate the 7.1 surround sound, and a clip.
The Hyperx Cloud 2 software also provides a nylon carry bag in which you can easily accommodate all the headsets and their extra connections. You also have access to the second pair of earpads made up of leather-like foam. This comes as astonishment because usually, the other companies do not bother to give ear pads much attention.
The bag provided acts as a life savior with voids to keep the extra ear pads and boom mic. The headset also has two plug adapter. You can use the headset with any of your devices. Just make sure to use a USB sound adapter in case you use the headset with the PC. Using it acts like an A/D converter which performs analog to digital conversions and controls all the processing of audio by itself.
How is the performance of Hyperx Cloud 2 Software?
The 7.1 surround sound in the Hyperx Cloud 2 is virtual. It implies mixing the audio signals of the left and right stations of the headset to produce an effective surround sound. When using the headset with your computer, press 7.1 key on the USB cable in order to activate the surround sound. So, the quality of the sound is loud enough and really brings out the effects of firing guns and explosive sounds.
Following are some specifications of this communicating device:
- The capacity of power used: 130 Megawatts
- Sound ear pairing: covering around the ears
- Frequency: 15-25000 Hz
- The pressure of headband: 5 Newton
- Cable length: 3m
- Loss in signals: in approx. 20m
- Weight of headset: 320 g
How to put headset as default audio device?
If you are not able to hear anything when connecting the headset with USB connection, then you probably haven’t put the headset as default audio device. You can do so by the following steps:
- Go to Control Panel, then choose Hardware and Sound and select Sound.
- Now, you will see the default device option. There, set the default device as Hyperx7.1 Audio by right-clicking.
- A green mark will appear right next to the default device.
- Follow the above steps again for the microphone part, which can be found under the ‘Recording tab.’
- Open the menu and select ‘System preferences.’
- Now, click on the Sound option.
- There, you will have options for input and output tab.
- For default sound input, click on the Input tab and select ‘Hyperx7.1 Audio’.
- For the default sound output, click on the Output tab and select ‘Hyperx7.1 Audio’.
What settings should be made to use the device with a PS4?
All you need to do is unplug the headset jack from the control box of USB and then connect the audio port on the headset directly to the PS4 controller and then go with the following steps:
- Open the PlayStation 4 game console.
- Go to the menu and select settings.
- Further, open the devices option on the menu.
- Now, select the ‘audio devices’ option.
- Go to ‘output to headphones’ and choose ‘all audio.’
How to update and download Hyperx Cloud 2 drivers for windows?
If you are still not able to fix the issues running on the headset, then the better option is to use a tool. You can download the drivers manually, but that would surely be a complicated yet tiring task to do. Plus, it would involve a lot of risk of getting the wrong drivers.
So, the safest option to go with is to use an automatic tool. You can use the Driver Updater Tool of Tweakbit and is highly recommended. What this tool will do for you is to detect and identify each device on the computer and compare it with the newest drivers from a database. Hyperx Cloud 2 Drivers can further be updated independently or in groups without making any complicated move.
Strike your move before the opponent gets to know where you are and win the games using Hyperx Cloud 2.